- Current Issue
- Past Issues
- Conference Proceedings
- Online Payment
- Manuscript Publication Fees
- Submit Manuscript
- Join Our Editorial Team
- Join as a Member
- AARF Members
AARF publish Open Access journals, which is free to access and read on the Internet. AARF guarantees that no university library or individual reader will ever have to buy a subscription or buy access through pay-per-view fees to access the articles published in the journal. Hence, AARF does not have any income from selling subscriptions to the online version of the journals or from pay-per-view fees. In order to cover the costs like manuscript handling form submission to publication, peer-review, copy-editing, typesetting, tagging and indexing of articles, electronic composition and production, hosting the final article on dedicated servers, electronic archiving, server and website update and maintenance, supporting sales and marketing costs to ensure global dissemination and administrative and overheads, the author is asked to pay an article publication fee.
FEE FOR ONLINE EDITION
|Fee for Single Author||1350 ($40)|
|Fee for Two Authors||1750 ($50)|
|Fee for more than 2 Authors||1950 ($60)|
- The publication fee must be paid prior to publication.
- There are no extra charges for colour figures.
- The article accepted for publication will processed further towards publication after the author pays the publication fees.
FEE FOR PRINT EDITION (One copy of Journal)
|For Indian Authors||INR 2400 up to 15 pages (INR 250 per page for extra pages).|
|For Foreign Authors||USD 100 up to 15 pages (USD 10 per page for extra pages).|
The printed copies of the journal(s) will be sent by registered post to the concerned authors.
FEE FOR ONLINE & PRINT EDITION
- Fee for Single author (Online) plus one copy of Print Journal – 3500 (USD 120)
- Fee for Multiple authors (Online) plus extra copy of Journal- 4000 (USD 150) (Online plus 1 copy of Journal) plus 800 (USD 50) extra for each additional print journal copy required.
HARD COPY OF CERTIFICATE FEE
- Rs 200 (USD 20) per author extra for print copy of certificate.
NOTE: The procedure for payment will be informed via email only after acceptance of paper. Fee once paid by the author will not be refunded back.
If anybody do not have funds to pay publication fee, he/she will have an opportunity to request the Editor for fee waiver through the Head of his/her Institution/Department/University with the reasons, because AARF does not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work, however Publication fee waivers or discounts are granted on a case-by-case basis to authors who lack funds. To apply for a waiver or discount, one can request during the submission process.
Green Earth Research
And Publishing House
Rashtriya Research Institute
Of New Medical Sciences